Arts & Humanities: Dancing: “Question: How do i make ballet class fun for me?” plus 5 more |
- Question: How do i make ballet class fun for me?
- Question: Can I learn ballet after jazz ?
- Question: Will I Make The Dance Team At High School?
- Question: Bboying power moves?
- Question: I really want to join college dance team..... Please tell me what skills I need to know!?
- Question: Is Burning Gold by Christina Perri a good song for a jazz dance solo?
| Question: How do i make ballet class fun for me? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 12:36 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Can I learn ballet after jazz ? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 09:57 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Will I Make The Dance Team At High School? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 09:56 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Bboying power moves? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 02:03 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: I really want to join college dance team..... Please tell me what skills I need to know!? Posted: 01 Apr 2015 11:12 PM PDT Hello all :) I would just like a list of EVERY type of dance skill a good dancer should have to be on a team. I can start off the list with some I have tried before...... splits Please add to this list of things I should know for a college team! I would love it and appreciate it a lot if you are already on a college dance team. Thank you!! |
| Question: Is Burning Gold by Christina Perri a good song for a jazz dance solo? Posted: 01 Apr 2015 09:54 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Dancing To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment