Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts: “Question: Can my bandmate plug his keyboard into my two input guitar amp?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Can my bandmate plug his keyboard into my two input guitar amp?
- Question: Are there any good online guitar courses that are free?
- Question: Need a new guitar, what should I get?
- Question: Orchestra/Mom Issues!?
- Question: Orchestra/Mom Issues!?
- Question: Should I learn how to play the guitar?
| Question: Can my bandmate plug his keyboard into my two input guitar amp? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 08:22 PM PDT Hey I'm in a band and we recently wrecked our PA system and we want to practice instrumentally. What we would do was just plug in the keyboard onto the pa but we obviously can't do that anymore. I have a guitar amp (which I'll post a link to) that has two inputs and are labeled lead and rythym. I plug it into the lead generally and whenever another guitarist wants to jam they just plug it in the rythym and it works great. I was wondering if I could do the same thing but with a keyboard without damaging the amp in anyway. If it is possible to do so without hurting the amp, would I plug my guitar into the lead or the keyboard. Thanks in advance. Here's the amp... (Kustom 100kghfx and 412 half stack) |
| Question: Are there any good online guitar courses that are free? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 07:13 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Need a new guitar, what should I get? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:37 PM PDT If you're just starting to learn how to play, you would be way better off picking one (acoustic or electric), as you don't need both. If you're off to a good start (maybe 6-12 months work), then go to a good music shop and play a bunch.You'll find guitars that will sound good, or not, some that feel good (or not), etc. but do try to go on those two things, not how cool/uncool it looks. Your $200 per item plan is really the minimum needed for either guitar, although you could get something OK in an amp for a bit less (see Line 6). These basic guitars will be imports, and vary some from one to the next, right out of the same shipment, so if you get lucky in the store take "that one", not a "fresh" one in a box. (You can get a good sound from a not-so good guitar, if they built it right.) Stay off of Amazon and out of WalMart! (*Qualifier for useless eye-candy & specialty stuff, "sparkly" finishes, weird shapes and appearances, going acoustic-electric without need and on the cheap, etc.) |
| Question: Orchestra/Mom Issues!? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 01:22 PM PDT Okay, so I'm in fifth grade and I was in orchestra. Then I started skipping and eventually I altogether stopped going. But here's the thing, I told the orchestra teacher I quit but not my mom. And I told my orchestra teacher that my parents know and now my mom is emailing her today. This is important! Please answer quickly!!!! |
| Question: Orchestra/Mom Issues!? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 01:22 PM PDT Okay, so I'm in fifth grade and I was in orchestra. Then I started skipping and eventually I altogether stopped going. But here's the thing, I told the orchestra teacher I quit but not my mom. And I told my orchestra teacher that my parents know and now my mom is emailing her today. This is important! Please answer quickly!!!! |
| Question: Should I learn how to play the guitar? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 11:28 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment