Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Arts & Humanities: Philosophy: “Question: Philosophy class advice, anyone?” plus 5 more

Arts & Humanities: Philosophy: “Question: Philosophy class advice, anyone?” plus 5 more


Question: Philosophy class advice, anyone?

Posted: 01 Apr 2015 09:19 AM PDT

So, I'm registering for classes. I talked to an adviser today, but we didn't get into much. There are only so many classes available and times that are convenient for me. So, I was wondering...
Currently, I could take Existentialism (which I am very interested in), but the only other philosophy class I could take on the same days is Phenomenology (which I am also very interested in).

However, in the course guide, it is not required, but is recommended that students take Existentialism before Phenomenology...
I was just wondering if any Philosophy majors or minors out there could give me advice on whether or not I should take these at the same time? Would it hurt me more than help me?

Thanks for any serious answers. I really appreciate it.

Question: Aristotles Ultimate reality?

Posted: 01 Apr 2015 08:55 AM PDT

Report Abuse

Additional Details