Arts & Humanities: Poetry: “Question: Are any poems better than this about a happy dance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zszZJZqkhQ?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Are any poems better than this about a happy dance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zszZJZqkhQ?
- Question: What do you think of this WIP poem?
- Question: Would you keep reading?
- Question: Friend wrote a confusing comment on a poem I showed her?
- Question: What are three main poetic tools used in the poem of Annabelle Lee?
- Question: The Seafarer translated by burton raffel can you identify three images related to weather in the first stanza?
| Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:36 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: What do you think of this WIP poem? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:31 PM PDT Like daggers in my mind Did the voices compromise my soul But as constant as the bell did toll I was made aware of my kind Many are with me I am not alone Took but a talk on the phone Until I found many are with me Again and again, many are with me It's not done yet, but yeah |
| Question: Would you keep reading? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:19 PM PDT If a story started with this poem, would you read on? Just wondering, in case I decide to use it. The title of my book is 'Head On" I can't get over |
| Question: Friend wrote a confusing comment on a poem I showed her? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 03:03 PM PDT So here's the last 2 stanzas and a half. - Did I change? Did you? Did we both? Or did we just reveal? Looking for a victim Is that all I was? I actually did write this after a misunderstanding where I felt she wasn't there for me, but I wrote it just as a poem. It wasn't addressed to her. So what does she mean? That she feels like a victim too, or is she asking if I feel like a victim, or what? I'm so confused. |
| Question: What are three main poetic tools used in the poem of Annabelle Lee? Posted: 02 Apr 2015 12:14 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Posted: 02 Apr 2015 12:13 PM PDT His ship experienced terrible sea surges ("Known on my keel...and dire sea surge") - http://thepowerofthesea.com/images/730__... While he was on the ship, the weather was so cold that his feet were numb ("Coldly afflicted...frost benumbed") - The sea was icy ("I, care-wretched, on ice-cold sea") It was so cold that there was ice on his ship and on himself ("Hung with hard ice-flakes") |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Poetry To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment