Arts & Humanities: Other: “Question: How can I improve this writing? Did I use semicolons and dashes correctly?” plus 2 more |
- Question: How can I improve this writing? Did I use semicolons and dashes correctly?
- Question: Is it a Theme?
- Question: If succession occurred after a fire in a hayfield?
| Question: How can I improve this writing? Did I use semicolons and dashes correctly? Posted: 12 Sep 2016 04:01 PM PDT https ://justpaste.it/ yace Yahoo answers wont let me write my whole thing. Any help would really be appreciated. If you don't want to read it, can you just answer if I used dashes and semi colons correctly? But I assure you this the very exact reason why I'm writing this letter. As a kid, I never liked reading. Fiction, or nonfiction—I never could visualize a picture in my head. People tell me to read more to improve this mind set; that's sort of a paradox for me, how a kid can improve imagination by reading a book where he can't picture anything? My mom said it was just a bunch of comics; which is true, but it vastly improved my mindset for reading. So I read… read until of playing video games, read instead of watching TV, and read instead of even using the internet; shocking, right?; that's how much your books were enjoyable. So I read every single strip you ever wrote, probably not your newspaper ones, which I so desirably want to peruse and keep forever.. I loved how your books were short and each page was always something different. I also admired that it was easy to understand and that it was always exciting; Who wouldn't love a 6 year old with a silly imagination? But anyways, enough boring things about me so I want to just I guess-- thank you for your Calvin and Hobbes books |
| Posted: 12 Sep 2016 12:41 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: If succession occurred after a fire in a hayfield? Posted: 12 Sep 2016 07:06 AM PDT Animals that use hayfields are cattle and meadow birds and birds of prey and bees and butterflies. Mice and insects would also live there if it turned into a forest. But birds that live in trees and snakes and toads and a fox and deer would benefit from the shelter a forest offers. To cut down trees and bush and grind stumps and get all that root material broken and composted in the soil. It takes years before you could plow it without pulling up roots again. Hay fields on farms are cut like 3 inch above the soil and therefore need to be very flat and free of stones and banches and holes. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Other. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment