Arts & Humanities: Poetry: “Question: Can someone please help me make this rhyme?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Can someone please help me make this rhyme?
- Question: Is this a Metaphor?
- Question: In Charles Bukowski’s poem “My Old Man”, what the son’s story about the rich man and horse likely meant for the father?
- Question: What type of poem is The Tell-Tale Heart?
- Question: In what ways does William Blake make “The Proud King” so exciting for you? You may justify reference to the poem.?
- Question: If you saw a great poem but it was written by someone you hated, would say the poem was great or would you say?
| Question: Can someone please help me make this rhyme? Posted: 13 Sep 2016 05:37 PM PDT I'm writing a poem about love for my American Lit. class, and was wondering if someone could help me make these two lines rhyme (the lines in parenthesis are words that MUST NOT be changed): (If ever) two mirrors were facing each other, Thank you! |
| Posted: 13 Sep 2016 03:55 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Posted: 13 Sep 2016 02:13 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: What type of poem is The Tell-Tale Heart? Posted: 13 Sep 2016 01:01 PM PDT If you mean the 19th-century story by Edgar Allan Poe, it's not a poem at all. It's a prose short story. If you mean the 21st-century novel by Jill Dawson, that's not a poem either. It's a prose novel. |
| Posted: 13 Sep 2016 10:42 AM PDT Did William Blake write that poem ? ''I don't think he did ... Edit Yes I thought it was William Morris.... '' I just didn't want to say I don't like to be wrong Cos I never am LOL |
| Posted: 13 Sep 2016 10:14 AM PDT I read the poem first. I don't CARE who wrote it; I admire poems, not poets. In fact, I'm kinda contemptuous of those who so style themselves. But I won't get all philosophical on ya here. A good poem gets good reviews from me. I might snub the arrogant bastard who wrote it later, though. I'm quirky that way. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Poetry. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment