Arts & Humanities: Poetry: “Question: Is this a scam??” plus 5 more |
- Question: Is this a scam??
- Question: What year did Phillis Wheatley publish her poem On Virtue?
- Question: Is there anything you would change or add to this simple verse to improve upon it?
- Question: Can you tell me why my questions in the poetry section disappear from view even still?
- Question: Is there anything you would change or add to this simple verse to improve upon it?
- Question: I need an explanation for Christina Rossetti's Passing Away saith the world?
| Posted: 14 Sep 2016 04:58 PM PDT I wrote a poem to this online poem website and I received an email a couple of months later that this website awarded me the the Elite Writers Award and that they were gonna publish it in their book. Then today, this website called International Poetry selected my poem as one of the Top 100 Poems of 2016. The person who wrote me is named Ann-Marie Montgomery. I saw a website that other people got the same honor as me and they were happy, however, I'm kinda skeptical. Is this a scam and I really have no writing talent??? |
| Question: What year did Phillis Wheatley publish her poem On Virtue? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 04:00 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Is there anything you would change or add to this simple verse to improve upon it? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 01:00 PM PDT Three wishes written in response to a question here: I wish for a fairytale ~ love's sweet surprise, |
| Question: Can you tell me why my questions in the poetry section disappear from view even still? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 12:50 PM PDT it's still there I can still see it .. just under this one '' it could be some clever little sh*t moving it around he sometimes moves mine to travel .. |
| Question: Is there anything you would change or add to this simple verse to improve upon it? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 10:21 AM PDT (recently reported and deleted) Three wishes written in response to a question here: I wish for a fairytale ~ love's sweet surprise, |
| Question: I need an explanation for Christina Rossetti's Passing Away saith the world? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 09:35 AM PDT Can anyone give me a quick, easy explanation for this poem? Thanks!! Passing away, Saith the World Related Poem Content Details Passing away, saith my Soul, passing away: Passing away, saith my God, passing away: |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Poetry. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment