Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts: “Question: Can I exchange my guitar for a new one?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Can I exchange my guitar for a new one?
- Question: How much would GuitarCenter pay me if I sold my $200 Dean dreadnought acoustic guitar?
- Question: Why does my flute go sharp when I play above a high E?
- Question: What is a fight choreography workshop??
- Question: Once you have reached a certain level in playing the violin, how do you self teach later on?
- Question: For all my veteran guitar buddies here. What do you think?
| Question: Can I exchange my guitar for a new one? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 09:26 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: How much would GuitarCenter pay me if I sold my $200 Dean dreadnought acoustic guitar? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 06:12 PM PDT I was considering selling a PRS Mira (the original, pre S2 version), stopped by GC and asked for an offer. The guy said he'd offer me $500 and would put it on the wall for $1,000. I told him I was no where near that desperate to sell it. (I decided to hang onto it, though, then picked it up one day and it just clicked.) Based on that if they would even consider making an offer on a Dean Dreadnought it'd probably be around $30. |
| Question: Why does my flute go sharp when I play above a high E? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 04:47 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: What is a fight choreography workshop?? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 03:11 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Posted: 14 Sep 2016 05:49 AM PDT |
| Question: For all my veteran guitar buddies here. What do you think? Posted: 14 Sep 2016 01:07 AM PDT I am adding a guitar part to a String Metal band from my area...it is originally just a violin , cello, and drums.....it was begging for a guitar part....Judgement Day(look em up on Youtube, you won't be sorry) I just jammed out on it without knowing the song all that well...this was the 4th time I'd ever played this... |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment