Arts & Humanities: Philosophy: “Question: Is reality all dependent on how you perceive it?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Is reality all dependent on how you perceive it?
- Question: In not more than a half a page, define Roussea's philosophy of Naturalism?
- Question: How can you fish a big group of splendid and tasty fish in Yahoo. Q and A?
- Question: Philosophy its nature and scope?
- Question: What fascinates you about your life?
- Question: If you talk about yourself too much, youre being self-obsessed, but if you talk about others business?
| Question: Is reality all dependent on how you perceive it? Posted: 13 Sep 2016 08:24 AM PDT If you think the world isn't a fun and exciting place, is it because you aren't fun? If you think the world is dark and evil and miserable, is it because you've been lead to perceive that? If I woke up tomorrow and changed my (we'll say rather negative) world view, then will my reality certainly have changed as well? |
| Question: In not more than a half a page, define Roussea's philosophy of Naturalism? Posted: 13 Sep 2016 07:55 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: How can you fish a big group of splendid and tasty fish in Yahoo. Q and A? Posted: 13 Sep 2016 04:14 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Philosophy its nature and scope? Posted: 12 Sep 2016 11:21 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: What fascinates you about your life? Posted: 12 Sep 2016 10:22 PM PDT I want to start by thanking you for the question which is a useful way of analyzing my process. As I have been writing my autobiography since I was 10 I will tell you why I thought it was an interesting story then, which is actually the same reason it is today, 47 years after I started writing. At 10, I wondered if anybody had had so many lives packed into their first ten years. I was grappling at that young age with questions I would not know the answers to until I was 30, 40 or even 55 years old. I had a unique reading problem, for example that impacted my life at 10, but wasn't picked up by the school system until I was 17 (at which time they labeled my reading disorder as "laziness".) I would not officially know what it was until I was 30. But feeling like an idiot-savant was a part of my story from the beginning. Empathic, a genius, a slow child, shy, outgoing, romantic, detached, traumatized and self-aware, I went through every role in the catalogue of personality types, and -even at ten- had an inkling of why. |
| Posted: 12 Sep 2016 10:05 PM PDT Oh my god, if only there were alternatives to talking like ASKING QUESTIONS or LISTENING. Then you wouldn't have to look like an idiot all the time. But of course those options those imaginary tools of gathering information FROM OTHERS are just a myth. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Philosophy. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment