Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, 12 September 2016

Arts & Humanities: Poetry: “Question: I'd like some help with my poem please, what changes should I make?” plus 5 more

Arts & Humanities: Poetry: “Question: I'd like some help with my poem please, what changes should I make?” plus 5 more


Question: I'd like some help with my poem please, what changes should I make?

Posted: 12 Sep 2016 12:30 PM PDT

I wouldn't change anything it's good as it is .
Good images, even if the image you give us are sad .
it's Like your writing departing words, You are taking leave as the autumn leaves fall and after the lovely summer days ... is this to be read after your death ?

It's really good keep writing

Question: Can you make up a poem about a pencil and pen?

Posted: 12 Sep 2016 11:32 AM PDT

If a pen could talk what secret would it tell
are you ready pen start talking...
' Pen, 'I sit in your knicker drawer next to your book that's hmmmm **** quite nice
I write down the things you see,
the things you know,.. The things you have never told anyone before
Only Me '' THE PEN !

There you go , You do the rest '' tell what the pen saw in your diary personal things would be interesting ..

Question: What is the historical context of the poem "Il n'y pas d'amour heureux" by Louis Aragon?

Posted: 12 Sep 2016 09:46 AM PDT

Report Abuse

Additional Details