Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Arts & Humanities: Visual Arts: “Question: I need help finding out the name of a fine porcelain figurine I purchased in thrift shop in Japan.?” plus 1 more

Arts & Humanities: Visual Arts: “Question: I need help finding out the name of a fine porcelain figurine I purchased in thrift shop in Japan.?” plus 1 more


Question: I need help finding out the name of a fine porcelain figurine I purchased in thrift shop in Japan.?

Posted: 08 Oct 2014 11:34 AM PDT

I need help finding out the name of a fine porcelain figurine I purchased in thrift shop in Japan.?

Sign In 

and be the first one to answer this question

Question: 270mm = inches?

Posted: 08 Oct 2014 11:23 AM PDT

One inch is about 25.4 mm. You can do the math (270 divided by 25.4) or use an online calculator like the one at the link below.

The calculator allows you to get the answer in fractions (10 5/8) or decimal (10.63).

0 comments:

Post a Comment