Arts & Humanities: Dancing: “Question: Alvin Ailey summer scholarship auditiond?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Alvin Ailey summer scholarship auditiond?
- Question: What color tights to wear with black leotar, black skirt, and pink shoes.?
- Question: Should I continue doing dance when I'm in high school?
- Question: Which color tights is best for a ballet recital?
- Question: How do I not get nervous? I need to nail this audition.?
- Question: Place for dance practise?
| Question: Alvin Ailey summer scholarship auditiond? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 12:43 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: What color tights to wear with black leotar, black skirt, and pink shoes.? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 12:04 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Should I continue doing dance when I'm in high school? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 11:53 AM PDT I have been dancing for 11 years and I have been on a competition team for 4 years representing one of the teams in my dance studio. The commitment is not bad at all, I only go to the studio 2 times a week and practice for 4 hours a week. I have been thinking if I should audition to move up to the next team, which is a requirement of going to the studio 3 times a week and practice for 7 hours a week. Yes, I love dancing. It has been a hobby of mine since I was very little. However, I don't plan to make it a career in my life or I don't have any plans to become a professional dancer when I grow up.Though I do want to teach myself breakdancing on my free time, it's something I would be interested in. But, when I get to high school, I want to be more involved with my school. I want to get better at sports. I'm planning to play Field Hockey in the fall, Indoor track in the winter, and Lacrosse in the spring. I also plan for myself to participate in leadership roles in the school, such as being part of the student government, student advisor council, school council and student council. I am a straight A student in middle school and I'm going to be placed in all honors classes next year. So what do you think? If you were in my shoes, what would you do? |
| Question: Which color tights is best for a ballet recital? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 11:22 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: How do I not get nervous? I need to nail this audition.? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 11:19 AM PDT Take a few more dance classes before your audition if you can and if you think it'll make you feel more confident about your abilities. Make sure you eat healthy and drink lots of water the few days before the audition. (Always do that really but especially before the audition) Look up the dress code and dress according to it. If they say that you can wear colored leotards I reccomend it because you'll stand out more and if it's a color that looks good on you, you'll feel confident. If you wear a colored on, don't wear one too bright and don't wear neon ones. Try maybe a purple, burgundy or royal blue. If your unsure about colored leotards being allowed stick to a solid black one. Wear ballet pink seamed tights. Put your hair up In neat bun, no bangs or wisps showing, either pin or spray them back. No nail polish, very minimal makeup. And remember, it's a class. Don't over think it so much. Get there early enough so that you have plenty of time to warm up, During the class, listen closely, behave professionally. Don't talk during the class. If the teacher asks you to do something you don't know how to do, politely tell them you haven't learned that at your school yet, instead of looking at the other students and trying to figure out what they're doing. At the end of the audition thank them for their time and leave. Don't over think it some much, it really is like a class. Also, it seems like you mostly want to ace this audition to keep from moving and not so you can dance. If that's the reason, you should think more about if this is something you actually want to do. And also, think of how lucky you are! There are so many people who wish they would've been given the chance to dance at your age but didn't get to until they were older- when it was much, much too late. Good luck! KaitieLainey · 5 mins ago
|
| Question: Place for dance practise? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 07:04 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Dancing To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment