Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts: “Question: Guitar question ?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Guitar question ?
- Question: Should my friend get his clarinet overhauled or just fixed?
- Question: Why arn't I good at anything??
- Question: I plan on getting an acoustic guitar off Amazon, any suggestions on the best least expensive one i can get?
- Question: What's the difference in going to The Art Institute of Las Vegas, or CSN for Photography? Which would I get the best out of?
- Question: A question about modes/scales...?
| Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:58 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Should my friend get his clarinet overhauled or just fixed? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:33 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Why arn't I good at anything?? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:27 PM PDT This is without a doubt, a stupid question that can easily be answered. Laziness. Yet, I feel like I do try. I try to do things but I either fail or the thing I try to do can't be done by me ( for example I really wanna learn to play the drums, but I have no way of buying a kit) |
| Posted: 15 Mar 2015 08:25 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Posted: 15 Mar 2015 07:33 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: A question about modes/scales...? Posted: 15 Mar 2015 07:08 PM PDT http://www.guitar-skill-builder.com/guit... Ok the link up there has the fret board I used to learn the notes in modes or whatever. The one with rainbow colors. Last example: I start with a G note. I just need you all to confirm if I'm right. I'm self taught. Been playing guitar for a couple months and only played "regular scales" or whatever. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Performing Arts To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment