Arts & Humanities: Genealogy: “Question: My brother said I look Jewish, the rest of my family agreed, was wondering what that was supposed to mean and what it means to look Jewish?” plus 3 more |
- Question: My brother said I look Jewish, the rest of my family agreed, was wondering what that was supposed to mean and what it means to look Jewish?
- Question: Is 23andme accurate on DNA testing and figuring out your ethnic background and ancestry?
- Question: How to find people over the Internet like Ancestry.com?
- Question: How do i cancel subscrition to ancestry.com?
| Posted: 03 Aug 2016 07:50 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Is 23andme accurate on DNA testing and figuring out your ethnic background and ancestry? Posted: 03 Aug 2016 05:05 PM PDT I'm just curious, because my ethnic background consists of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Mongolian. In that case, a lot of people never guess Japanese, because they don't see it in me. I get a lot of Chinese, once in awhile Korean, and also a lot say that I may have some Filipino in me. Update: [URL=http://s809.photobucket.com/user/cr... Update 2: http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/crystalsunsp/IMG_1295.jpg |
| Question: How to find people over the Internet like Ancestry.com? Posted: 03 Aug 2016 04:07 PM PDT I'm looking for my uncles two kids. My dad's brother was killed at age 20 and he had two kids. I do know their names. I've been trying to find them on facebook and on Google. My dad passed so it's difficult. My mom doesn't really know much. How do you find people? Ancestry.com maybe? |
| Question: How do i cancel subscrition to ancestry.com? Posted: 03 Aug 2016 11:00 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Genealogy. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment