Arts & Humanities: Visual Arts: “Question: Could you describe yourself in detail enough, that a sketch artist who has never seen you, could make a very good?” plus 5 more |
- Question: Could you describe yourself in detail enough, that a sketch artist who has never seen you, could make a very good?
- Question: Can't find Metajets?
- Question: Models for portrait photography?
- Question: I want to crop a picture of my character in my visual novel, how?
- Question: Painting a butterfly comb?
- Question: I'm Applying for a Cruise ship Photography?
| Posted: 04 Aug 2016 11:26 AM PDT likeness drawing of you- without you looking in the mirror at the time, not even once. Nor looking at a photo of yourself --- OR---could you make a drawing of yourself, without looking in the mirror or at a photo--- AND --- how about just writing down in words a detailed description of yourself physically. The face, being the most detailed all in words...color, texture, shape, size, imperfections, etc, Will anyone try either of these, and tell me how it went? |
| Question: Can't find Metajets? Posted: 04 Aug 2016 07:03 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: Models for portrait photography? Posted: 04 Aug 2016 05:58 AM PDT I'm an amateur and I've been going hamburger for about a year. I got into photography to shoot landscapes, which I still like to do, but I've found that what I really love to photograph is people. However I have only had a handful of chances to do so. I don't live around any family and none of my friends are willing to help me out. I don't know who to take photos of. I also don't have the money to pay a model. I really love portraits and I'd love to take more but I don't know how to find anybody who's interested. All advice is appreciated |
| Question: I want to crop a picture of my character in my visual novel, how? Posted: 04 Aug 2016 04:18 AM PDT i recently downloaded "tyranobuilder" and the problem is that i don't know how to crop my character.. for example the original background of my drawing is still there merged within the background of my visual novel.. anyway i know its a stupid question but i hope you guys know what am talking about and i hope that you will help me <3 ps (i tired to upload a picture in yahoo answers but it says : we are experiencing some problems, please try again... and i tried again but with no solution) :) |
| Question: Painting a butterfly comb? Posted: 04 Aug 2016 02:54 AM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| Question: I'm Applying for a Cruise ship Photography? Posted: 03 Aug 2016 11:21 PM PDT Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel Report AbuseAdditional DetailsIf you believe your intellectual property has been infringed and would like to file a complaint, please see our Copyright/IP Policy Report Abuse Cancel |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Arts & Humanities: Visual Arts. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
0 comments:
Post a Comment